Saturday 25 February 2012

Bury's Better Brighter TK MAXX!

TK MAXX invited Style Crumpet to the opening of their brand newly transformed store in Bury. I asked my lovely friend and home grown Bury girl - Dani Rose to come along and be my muse for the day. We tried out the newly upgraded and very spacious fitting rooms with lots of Spring inspired looks.....








Thank you to Dani for her patience and lovely smile :) She took this apple printed top with very on trend peplum home with her as it suits her so much.


As a raincoat addict I couldn't resist trying this awesome yellow mac on, it made me think of Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby.


Some boots to brighten rainy days before Spring officially arrives.


Some shiny animals in the huge homeware department that I wanted to take home with me.



How can you resist a polka dot brush! These actually make me want to sweep something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment